It was a competitive process getting in, requiring an application submitted by my host, Per Christian Hansen. The downside of the move is that I now have a one hour commute each way, whether by bike, bus or train, which I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I haven't decided yet what mode of transport I'll use. One benefit of public transport is that I can listen to books on Audible, and reading lots of books is one of my goals for the year. On the other hand, public transport is expensive, packed with people, and I still have to fit exercise into my day if I don't bike, so we'll see.
I am a mathematics professor at the University of Montana in Missoula. I like mathematics and where it takes me, from the student-filled classroom, to the far-off and interesting places of both the earth and the mind. I also like the freedom my job allows, giving room for the adventures written about here.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the Math Geek Adventures blog archive.
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Copenhagen Journal #6: New Digs at Nyhavn 18
It was a competitive process getting in, requiring an application submitted by my host, Per Christian Hansen. The downside of the move is that I now have a one hour commute each way, whether by bike, bus or train, which I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I haven't decided yet what mode of transport I'll use. One benefit of public transport is that I can listen to books on Audible, and reading lots of books is one of my goals for the year. On the other hand, public transport is expensive, packed with people, and I still have to fit exercise into my day if I don't bike, so we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment