We've been here over a week now, the jet lag is over (i.e., we're sleeping through the night), and we're settled into our flat. I've been going in to work daily, and Jen and I have been exploring the area on our bikes when it's not rainy. The road riding here is great, so I'm glad we bit the bullet and brought our bikes. There are bike paths everywhere, which means endless options for riding and you rarely have to share the road with a car. Last weekend we did two 50 mile rides: one to Louisiana Museum, which is an exceptional modern art museum on the Baltic Sea north of us, and one to the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde. It feels good to be away from our busy lives in Missoula, but we miss friends and family, places, and our work. We're also adjusting to each other in our new life, where it's truly just the two of us.







No comments:
Post a Comment