![]() |
| Miller Peak with the ridge I hiked to gain the summit in snow and slanting to the right. |
![]() |
| Upper Miller Creek with the northern Bitterroot giants St. Joseph, Sweeney, and Lolo in the background. |
![]() |
| A closeup. |
![]() |
| Pudge on the summit. |
![]() |
| Another. |
I am a mathematics professor at the University of Montana in Missoula. I like mathematics and where it takes me, from the student-filled classroom, to the far-off and interesting places of both the earth and the mind. I also like the freedom my job allows, giving room for the adventures written about here.
![]() |
| Miller Peak with the ridge I hiked to gain the summit in snow and slanting to the right. |
![]() |
| Upper Miller Creek with the northern Bitterroot giants St. Joseph, Sweeney, and Lolo in the background. |
![]() |
| A closeup. |
![]() |
| Pudge on the summit. |
![]() |
| Another. |
No comments:
Post a Comment