I am a mathematics professor at the University of Montana in Missoula. I like mathematics and where it takes me, from the student-filled classroom, to the far-off and interesting places of both the earth and the mind. I also like the freedom my job allows, giving room for the adventures written about here.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the Math Geek Adventures blog archive.
Friday, March 28, 2014
Fred Armisen & RAM
Fred Armisen is currently my favorite comedian. I love Portlandia, but also check out these top moments on Late Night: 5 hilarious short skits. If you didn't know, he's the Late Night band leader. I found this LA Times article of his favorite five albums. He says Paul McCartney's 1971 album 'Ram' is his favorite of all time, which I had never listened to before. In the last few days, I've listened to it a bunch, and what a great album. Here it is:
Paul McCartney – RAM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment